Twilight First Aid & Safety Consulting
- Are you OSHA compliant?
- Do you have safety training requirements?
- Are the requirements being met?
As a Twilight First Aid & Safety customer your company is offered a complementary safety audit. This will help determine if you are in OSHA compliance and present you with effective solutions.
- Develop necessary written programs for OSHA compliance
- Conduct safety inspections and meetings
- Help reduce workers comp claims by identifying and preventing risks
On-Site Training & Programs:
- First Aid
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Evacuation Program
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fit Testing
Heart Saver CPR/AED & First Aid Training
- Learn how to save adults, children and infants
- Trainers are American Heart Association certified
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and use of AED (Automated External Defibrilator)
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Treating injuries
- Handling bloodborne pathogens
- Preventing illness and injury
Participants will receive a 2-year American Heart Association card
- 8 hour course
- Class maximum is 20
- $65 per 4-hour block or $125 for entire day
- Group discounts available